Use Oil & Grease Stain Remover to remove oil stains from concrete.
- Pour the product over the entire stain, allow to self level.
- Allow Oil & Grease Stain Remover to dry completely, which may be as quick as 5 hours but could take 24 hours depending on temperature and humidity. You'll know when it's dry by the appearance. As is common with poultices, the longer it stays wet, the longer it stays active.
- For deeply set stains or for hot dry climates, covering with plastic can help keep the poultice active longer.
- When dry, rise with clean water or a mild cleaner like 2010 All Surface Cleaner to remove any residue.
- Most stains come out with one application, but Oil & Grease Stain Remover can be reapplied as necessary for deep set stains, or reoccurring stains.
Need additional support?
Our team of Technical Customer Care representatives are here to help
Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm CST
1-800-255-4255 | Email Customer Care