2010 All Surface Cleaner can be applied with a low-pressure sprayer, brush or heavy nap roller. Scrub heavily soiled surfaces with a nonabrasive brush or synthetic scrubbing pad.
- Working from the bottom to the top, prewet the surface with clean water.
- Apply the appropriately diluted solution to the masonry surface using a brush or low-pressure spray.
- Let the cleaner stay on the surface 1-10 minutes, based on testing. Gently scrub heavily soiled areas. NOTE: Do not let 2010 All Surface Cleaner dry on the surface. If drying occurs, lightly wet surfaces with fresh water and reapply the cleaner in a gentle scrubbing manner.
- Working from the bottom to the top, rinse the surface thoroughly with clean water.
- Repeat steps 1 through 4 if necessary.
Questions? We're here to answer them. Call us at 1-800-255-4255, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., Central Standard Time.